Indicating Controller Model series 4150xx employs the latest in the electronics
world to make it powerful, flexible and capable to display and control vareity
of physical parameters. These instruments are available from the simplest form
of indicators to microprocessor based programmable indicators. This series can
accept inputs from variety of sensors like all types of thermocouples, RTDs,
Pressure Transducers, mV, mA, LVDTs, etc. The input can be either directly from
the sensor or 4-20 mA transmitter, 3 ½ or 4 ½ digit, 0.5" Red 7 segment LED
display and keyboard. Thumbwheel switches, or potentiometer to adjust setpoints
and programmable decimal points are some of the salient features of these indicators.
Two relays can be programmed to operate for the (parameter under measurement)
> setpoint or < setpoint.
1. Compatible to variety of sensors.
2. Setpoints can be programmed by keyboard, thumbwheel switches or potentiometers.
3. In built compensation for RTD and thermocouple.
4. Span and zero adjustment and selection to display any engineering units.
5. Parallel BCD output or 4 to 20 mA output (Optional).
: MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL OF
f. Liquid levels